Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Robynn's Contest!!!

My friend Robynn over at Robynn's Ravings is having a contest. She is giving away a Jordan Rubin book, "Perfect Weight America". His first book "The Maker's Diet" was a big seller, so if you are at all interested in this book, head on over to her site, sign up to follow her and get entered! Beside that, she is a truly talented writer and there is always some humor to her writing which makes it so good to read. She loves to laugh and make us all laugh with her.

1 comment:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Hey thanks, Reg. That Robynn sounds like quite a gal! I'm gonna check her out!


Me and my better half

J & J

Our Marine

Matt and Trin having fun w/ Joshie and Jenna

Kadence and Keaton

Girl power

Gabe and Josh w/ Grandpa

When they were young

About Me

My photo
Wife of 23 years to David, Mom to Josh - 19, Jenna - 17 and Nacoya - 16. Voice teacher, choir director and church choir member. I love the outdoors... ocean and mountains, my family, friends, pretty flowers, quiet mornings and more than all that, Jesus.