Today, I finally gave in to my family's pleading and had some highlights put back in my hair. Not that they thought I was UGLY, but having been blond, or a form of it for so long, this dark hair has taken some getting used to. I have gone without the highlights for a couple of years now and really didn't mind the color so much, but a little "damage", as the hairdresser put it, helps me manage my very fine hair better. I didn't go heavy on the highlights, so I don't even know if you can really see them here, but it's enough to make me happy. Tina, this is for you...I figured it would make you laugh! I can hear my nieces and nephew now..."She changed her hair again?" :)
- ► 2009 (31)
- Christmas Trees at Honey Hill
- Thanksgiving...Italian style
- That was then...this is now....Josh and Gabe
- New Hair for Reg
- Powder Puff
- PSCA Community Choir and Command Performance
- Warning from Ex-Hitler youth....
- Recording for Christmas...
- Happy 20th Birthday, Nick!
- Let it SNOW!!!
- Happy Birthday, Diesel!!!
- Go Bulldogs!
- Anniversary Weekend Con't.....
- Anniversary Weekend
- ▼ November (14)