Thursday, July 3, 2008

Music Man....Dancing Girl


Mercedes Edward Theater (M.E.T.) which my sis Tina and I know as the old Clark Auditorium. I took this picture for you, Tina. It got quite a face lift last year...very nice!!


Billboard outside of the theater advertising the play...


Jenna getting ready for Music Man rehearsal. She is loving being a part of this production. She is the understudy for Zanetta (mayor's daughter) and a teen dancer, which she is so thrilled about. She's waited all of her dancing years to put those feet to work in a great show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The McCracken family said...

Jenna, I am soooooo excited to come see the music man (you would laugh to know that I just accidentally wrote mucus man..... :-) hmmmm not such a nice show.... the sickly sequal maybe?! :-)

Anyway, Keep up the good work and keep smilin' that beautiful smile.I'll see you opening night!!

Kaylee

Kaylee

The McCracken family said...

that was weird....it just signed my name twice... ????


Me and my better half

J & J

Our Marine

Matt and Trin having fun w/ Joshie and Jenna

Kadence and Keaton

Girl power

Gabe and Josh w/ Grandpa

When they were young

About Me

My photo
Wife of 23 years to David, Mom to Josh - 19, Jenna - 17 and Nacoya - 16. Voice teacher, choir director and church choir member. I love the outdoors... ocean and mountains, my family, friends, pretty flowers, quiet mornings and more than all that, Jesus.