Monday, July 21, 2008

Nothing much to say....



J & J in front of the Allred cabin





Well, I figured that after a week I should post something on my blog, but I honestly haven't had anything to post! Thursday was opening night for Music Man for Jenna. We went Friday night and forgot to take the camera, so I have no pictures of that. Now I have to wait until this Thursday for the next show. It was wonderful though! Such a fun show and so funny! Of course, we think Jen just shines up there with that big smile of hers.
Then Saturday we went to Jaimee Baker's wedding which was so much fun. We saw so many old friends and did I have my camera? NO! So I couldn't blog about that either. I feel like I need to have my camera on me at all times, because blogging is so much more fun when you have pictures to show (and if you are like me, you like to see the pictures). So here it is Monday again and everything in the Teter home is steady as she goes.

So, since I have no current pictures to blog, here are some of Josh and Jenna from June 2005(left side) and May of 2008(right side). It's amazing how they change! We all miss Josh around here and are counting the days until we leave for his graduation from Marine Boot Camp -16 from today!



1 comment:

Joanna said...

You are so funny! You will get used to carrying your camera at the hip like the rest of us bloggers pretty soon!
I want to see pics of Jenna's performance! I'm sure she was amazing!


Me and my better half

J & J

Our Marine

Matt and Trin having fun w/ Joshie and Jenna

Kadence and Keaton

Girl power

Gabe and Josh w/ Grandpa

When they were young

About Me

My photo
Wife of 23 years to David, Mom to Josh - 19, Jenna - 17 and Nacoya - 16. Voice teacher, choir director and church choir member. I love the outdoors... ocean and mountains, my family, friends, pretty flowers, quiet mornings and more than all that, Jesus.