Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Puppy went to the Doctor

Today Diesel had a little of his manhood taken away. Poor unsuspecting thing hopped right into the van to go "bye bye", not knowing what his day would hold. I took him in at 7:30 this morning and picked him back up at 5. My very active dog was a lot more mellow and a little loopie. Here he is crashed out by our bed. His paws are bandaged because we had his dewclaws removed today as well. He plays using his paws and oh do they hurt! Bye bye dewclaws..... They tell me he gets to wear this collar until his paws heal. Yeah right...I'm thinking we will be lucky if he keeps this thing on past tomorrow!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Sad...poor thing.


Me and my better half

J & J

Our Marine

Matt and Trin having fun w/ Joshie and Jenna

Kadence and Keaton

Girl power

Gabe and Josh w/ Grandpa

When they were young

About Me

My photo
Wife of 23 years to David, Mom to Josh - 19, Jenna - 17 and Nacoya - 16. Voice teacher, choir director and church choir member. I love the outdoors... ocean and mountains, my family, friends, pretty flowers, quiet mornings and more than all that, Jesus.