Friday, July 11, 2008

We've Been T.P.ed!!!


We got TPed last night. If you only knew how much Dave hates TPing. He rates it right up there with vandalism...well maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but not much!!! Of course, I think it's hysterical (sorry honey). Thankfully the sprinklers hadn't come on before we discovered it! We can only guess it was one of Jen's friends...probably payback for another time that she TPed them. Now for the clean up. Last year when this happened it took months for all the paper to fall out of the trees. I guess you could say it's "clean" summer fun....





4 comments:

Joanna said...

Wow!!! They got you good! At least it didn't get wet! Gosh, who can afford that much toilet paper these days? I'd be picking it off the trees and using it...free TP for you!

Spike N Tuna Jones said...

Such a work of Art! Free Flowing TP...

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

Lookin Good!! Dave couldn't happen to a nicer family :) :)
I'm with Joanna Free TP!!!! I know.......my days a commin'!!

The McCracken family said...

Ha!!!!! How funny! Now de qvestion eezz....*dun dun duunnn*

Who's the T.P.er ?!?!

**calling in Scotland Yard, Sherlock Holmes, J.B. Fletcher**

~Kaylee (I can narrow done your list of suspects - me being one of Jenna's friends - and tell you I wasn't involeved. :op)


Me and my better half

J & J

Our Marine

Matt and Trin having fun w/ Joshie and Jenna

Kadence and Keaton

Girl power

Gabe and Josh w/ Grandpa

When they were young

About Me

My photo
Wife of 23 years to David, Mom to Josh - 19, Jenna - 17 and Nacoya - 16. Voice teacher, choir director and church choir member. I love the outdoors... ocean and mountains, my family, friends, pretty flowers, quiet mornings and more than all that, Jesus.